GETA would not exist without the amazing efforts of our volunteers and supporters who raise money to continue to help support the education of children in Uganda. We are most grateful for your dedication and support!
The most direct way to support us is by sending your donation directly by using the donate button on the right or by setting up a Standing Order (details can be provided by contacting us here).
We are always looking for new members who can bring new ideas, enthusiasm and any professional skills to the existing team. If you are interested in finding out more about how you can help support GETA then please contact us here.
Events (these are expected to resume in January 2022)
Join us at one of our events! Go to our news page to view our upcoming events.
- Help is always appreciated. If you'd like to play a more active role or would like to volunteer to help us run an event. Please contact us here, or speak to us in person.
- Would you be willing to arrange an event of your own? It could be anything from running a cake sale to getting sponsored to do a fun run.
- Virtual events - show us your creative side! We are always interested in hearing about new fun ways to raise awareness and to discover new supporters.
Tell us about the event here and we'll put it on the website.
Other ways to support GETA
- Online shopping - Shop on AmazonSmile, and Amazon donates to Give Education To All (GETA) at no cost to you. (AmazonSmile is also available in the Amazon Shopping App to all AmazonSmile customers using supported devices).
- Corporate sponsorship - is your company willing to support the growth and development of education for children at St Theresa’s school in Uganda?
- Work charity days - would you be willing to support GETA at a charity day at your place of work?
- Legacy/Will donation - please contact us for more information on how a legacy/will donation can support this very worthy cause.
Thank you all for your support.